I believe that the current level offers a great tactical entry point to buy Swiss stocks for a rebound towards 8000-8100.
I have been buying the majors this morning and covering short exposure on the index.
Proprietary model signal on SMI on buy
Following recent markets moves, here is a quick activity report :
• S&P500: 2092-2100 target zone reached >> we are booking profits on our puts
• US 30Yr Treasuries 2.55 : we are taken some profits on our short
• Gold: we have bought @ 1250 and staying long
• GDX: we have bought @ 23.10 and staying long
• EasyJet : bought @1169p we are staying long
• Swatch: bought @ 263 sold half @ 307 mid-October, keeping the other half long
• Oil: buy dips
• European stocks >> we will buy dips and buy blue chips
• Performance of our active managed strategy on Swiss stocks : +10.80% VS SPI Index +0.18% since launch 03.02.2016
To stay in touch, subscribre to the newsletter…